The following article will review some of the Best Pen For Surfaces. We would recommend using Microsoft Surface Pen – Ice Blue (EYU-00049) as it is available at a reasonable price.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Pen For Surfaces you can buy right now. Below you’ll find our more detailed reviews & buyer’s guide, which should help answer any questions you may have before purchasing your new Pen For Surfaces.
Best Pen For Surfaces: Top Picks
The Best Pen For Surfaces: Reviews
How do you know which Pen For Surfaces is best for you? Many factors can influence your decision when you buy a Pen For Surfaces. For example, price is an important consideration. You want to get the most value for your money. But other factors may also influence your decision, such as:
- What kind of materials does it use? The material used in construction is one of the most important considerations. Each material has its pros and cons. For example, aluminum is stronger than glass but more prone to scratches, while plastic is less expensive than metal but can be more prone to cracking if you drop your phone on hard surfaces.
- Does it have what you need? If you’re looking for a good product, you must first look at its features. The more features it has, the better. The more complicated the product is, the more expensive it will be. It’s important to find a balance between quality and price.
- What is the quality of the item? The quality of the product is usually determined by its durability and how well it can handle wear and tear. This is especially true for Pen For Surfaces, where poor-quality products may break down after a few months or less.
- How much does it cost? Finally, price is important in choosing the right Pen For Surfaces for yourself because not all products are priced equally. Sometimes, paying more can mean getting better quality products or even more benefits than what cheaper products provide.
- Is this product worth my money? There are many different types of Pen For Surfaces on the market today, so you need to find one that will give you good value for money without breaking the bank. You should also consider how sturdy it is and how much use it can get before needing replacement or repair.
- Is it easy to use? There’s no point in buying a product if you have to spend hours figuring out how it works before you can use it properly. Ensure instructions are clear and easy to follow so you can start using your purchase without delay when you get home from the store.
- How good is the customer service policy? If you want to be sure that you will be able to use the product without any hassle in case something goes wrong, then you need to know what kind of customer service the company offers.
Microsoft Surface Pen – Ice Blue (EYU-00049)
$39.00 in stock
8 used from $36.99
- Tilt the tip to artistically shade your drawings — just like you would with a graphite pencil
- The rubber eraser on the tail end rubs away your mistakes, just like the eraser on your graphite pencil
- Writes like pen on paper, with precision ink on one end that enables tilt1 and a natural-feeling rubber eraser on the other
- Sketch, shade, and paint with artistic precision and finer control with 4,096 pressure points that respond to the lightest touch
- Ink flows out in real time with no lag or latency. No matter how fast you’re writing or drawing, the ink flows directly from the tip of your Pen to your screen
Uogic Pen for Microsoft Surface, Palm Rejection, 1024 Levels Pressure, Flex & Soft HB Nib, Compatible with Surface Pro/ Book/ Laptop/ Go, Including 2 Spare Nibs & AAAA Battery
$23.99 in stock
- Great Performance: Featuring the AAAA battery provide super-long writing time. And pre-installed HB tip gives you flex and soft writing experience with low latency.
- Accurate and Smooth: Uogic Active Stylus Pen is sensitive to pressure, you can easily write on the screen - just like a conventional pencil.
- Comfortable and Portable: Features an ergonomic design that rests naturally against the curves of your hand. And pen clip making it portable to write while out and about.
- Palm Rejection: Allows you to rest your hand naturally on the screen while writing without making unwanted marks.
- [NOT compatible with Surface Pro 8] Compatible with Surface Pro 7+, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 5, Surface Pro 4, Surface Duo/ Duo 2, Surface Go/Go 2, Surface Book/Book 2/Book 3, Surface Studio 1st Gen, Surface Studio 2, Surface Laptop 1/Laptop 2/Laptop 3/Laptop 4 *Not compatible with Surface Laptop Go, Surface Pro 8 and others Windows 10 touch screen computers.
Microsoft Surface Pen, Charcoal Black, Model: 1776 (EYU-00001)
$37.99 in stock
13 used from $34.90
- Surface Pen. Write and draw naturally. Create without limits
- Precisely sketch and shade with 4,096 pressure points that respond to the lightest touch
- Reduced lag/low latency: Ink flows out in real time with no lag or latency
- Use Surface Pen with apps like OneNote, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Sketch able, Bluebeam Revue, Draw board, CorelDraw, and Staff pad
- Compatibility- Surface Book, Surface Book 2, Surface Studio 1st Gen, Surface Studio 2, Surface Laptop 1st Gen, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Go, Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 5th Gen, Surface Pro 6, Surface 3, Pen Tip Kit
Surface Slim Pen 2 – Compatible with Surface Pro 8/Surface Pro X/Surface Laptop Studio/Surface Duo 2, Touchscreen Tablet Pen with Haptic Motor Sensation, Real-time Writing, Pinpoint Accuracy
$99.99 in stock
11 used from $91.99
- Sleek and comfortable. Slim carpenter-inspired style is perfect for all hands and is easy to hold and control.
- Take notes naturally. The haptic motor in Surface Slim Pen 2 brings the feeling of writing and drawing on paper to your PC's screen. (1)
- Surface Slim Pen 2 can help improve your productivity. You control the level of feedback you feel when you successfully select objects, hover, delete, and more. (1)
- Create in real time with zero force inking (2). Ink flows fluidly out of the pen the instant it hits the screen.
- The best shading experience yet. A sharper pen tip and an improved design let you approach the screen at a perfect angle for ultra-precise tilting, shading and an exceptional 4,096 points of pressure sensitivity. (1)
Metapen Stylus Pen M1 for Microsoft Surface (75-Day Battery Life, Smooth Writing) - Work for ASUS VivoBook Flip 14, Surface Pro 8/X/7, Surface Laptop 4/Go 3/Book 3/Studio for Students & Doers(Black)
- ✎【Fast Charge & Longer Standby, No Panic】Enjoying Metapen's leading Type-C fast charge and longer battery life, Stylus M1 only takes 40 minutes to fully charge for 300 hours of battery life. This triumphs over most brands on amazon.com. Charge 5 mins = work 80 hours. Perfect for students, business professionals, and creators who take notes and draw frequently.
- ✎【Fluent Writing & Erase Button】Fine control with 1024 pressure points. Metapen M1 ink flows out from a 1.0mm tip in real-time with no lag or latency. Delete mistakes quickly. An eraser button close to the place where your thumb will be put on.
- ✎【Seamless Design & Premium Feel】Differ from the old-fashioned styluses with tubular tips, Metapen M1 enjoys a cone tip and one-piece body for a more seamless, streamlined, and modern design. Aluminum-alloy body with a flat surface on one side makes it more comfortable to grip and more likely to stay put.
- ✎【Double Magnets & Palm Rejection】Metapen M1 is always ready to firmly attach to your Microsoft Surface tablets with 2 stronger built-in magnets. No fatigue on the wrist with 2 hands on the screen, and no breaking points when writing either. M1 is always there and ready to jot down when inspiration strikes.
- ❤【Wide Compatibility】Metapen M1 support protocal up to MPP1.51, compatible with most Microsoft devices. [Model List] Surface Pro 3/Pro 4/Pro(5th Gen)/Pro 6/Pro 7/Pro 7+/Pro 8/Pro X, Surface Book/Bk 2/Bk 3, Surface Laptop/Laptop 2/Laptop 3/Laptop 4/Laptop Studio, Surface 3, Surface Go/Go 2/Go 3, Surface Studio/Studio 2. (Contact us for more compatible models from HP, ASUS, DELL）
RENAISSER Raphael 520 Stylus Pen for Surface, Designed in Houston, Made in Taiwan, 4096 Pressure Sensitivity, Compatible with New Surface Pro 8 & Pro 7/Laptop Studio/Go 3, Rechargeable
1 used from $27.88
- 【Magnetic Attach】 Attaches to Surface Pro/Go/Book perfectly, you can carry the pen on the LEFT side of Surface Pro/Go/Book. *LEFT SIDE ONLY *Surface Pro 8 not supported.
- 【Ultra-fast Charging】Avoid the hassle and waste of disposable batteries. Just 20 minutes of charging provides enough power for 50 hours of use. A 1-hour charge can last for more than 100 hours.
- 【Ergonomic Design】 Palm rejection capability allows you to rest your hand comfortably on the screen. With a 9.2 mm diameter, a streamlined design, and weighing only 14 grams, this stylus is easy to use for extended periods of time..
- 【Tilt & 4096 Pressure Sensitivity Supported】MPP 2.0 Technology helps to precisely sketch and shade with 4,096 pressure sensitivities that respond to the lightest touch. 100% compatible with the Microsoft Store app "The Pen Tool". Allows user customized side button actions.
- Compatible with Surface Pro 8, Surface Pro 7+, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 5, Surface Pro 4, Surface Duo/ Duo 2, Surface Pro X, Surface Go/Go 2/Go 3, Surface Book/Book 2/Book 3, Surface Studio 1st Gen, Surface Studio 2, Surface Laptop 1/Laptop 2/Laptop 3/Laptop 4, Surface Laptop Studio. *Not compatible with Surface Laptop Go and others Windows 10 touch screen computers.
Surface Pro Pen Official Stylus for Microsoft Surface Pro 8/X/7+/6/5/4/3/Surface 3, Surface Go 3/2/1, Surface Laptop/Studio/Book 4/3/2/1 with Palm Rejection, 1024 Levels Pressure, 2500h Working Hours
- 【A Must-have Accessory for Surface Owner】iafer Surface Pen is adopted Microsoft Pen Protocol technology, as well as better compatibility for newest Surface Pro 8, Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7+/7, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 5th Gen, Surface Laptop, Surface Studio, Surface Book, Surface Go, Surface Duo all models
- 【More Affordable】The Surface Pen works on AAAA battery, but the power consumption is lower, so it can be used for over 2500 hours. You don’t need to recharge it all the time. If you plan on doing a lot of note-taking or doodling, it may be a perfect choice with a considerable saving
- 【Fully Features Available】Support 1024 pressure sensitivity, palm rejection, replaceable pen tip, eraser and right click functionality. This Pen is for anyone who care for the features above and wishes to have a great performance pen as likes as Microsoft official Surface Pen and save some money
- 【Excellent Potential for Creative Work】With this new Surface Pen, you'll turn your Surface device into a powerful creative tool, allowing you to sketch and interact with various parts of Windows and it won’t scratch and damage your screen
- 【What You Get】1 x Active Pen, 2 x Pen Tips, 1 x AAAA Battery. 1 Year after-sales service and 30 days free return & replacement. If you have any questions, our customer service will be there for you and we will get you back within 12 hours
Uogic Pen for Microsoft Surface, [Upgraded] 4096 Pressure Sensitivity Palm Rejection Stylus, Compatible with New Surface Pro 8 & Pro 7/Laptop Studio/Go 3/Duo 2
- Upgraded 4096 Pressure Sensitivity - Featuring the newest protocol, Uogic Pen provides pixel-level writing precision and low latency. Making it best for drawing, sketching, coloring, taking notes, marking up email, and more.
- Tilt & Palm Rejection - When you use the pen in tilt, it will act like a real pencil to create a shading stroke. Uogic palm rejection capability allows you to rest your hand comfortably on the Surface when writing and the devices won't register any marks.
- Low Consumption Mode - Integrated with the newest power-save program, Uogic Upgraded 4096 Stylus Pen can works for long time with AAAA battery.
- Multiple Hardness Pen Refills - The hard and soft pen tips are both replaceable and durable, with three different types of tips providing you with different writing experiences.
- Perfect Match - Compatible with Surface Pro 8, Surface Pro 7+, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 5, Surface Pro 4, Surface Laptop Studio, Surface Duo/ Duo 2, Surface Pro X, Surface Go/Go 2/Go 3, Surface Book/Book 2/Book 3, Surface Studio 1st Gen, Surface Studio 2, Surface Laptop 1/Laptop 2/Laptop 3/Laptop 4 *Not compatible with Surface Laptop Go and others Windows 10 touch screen computers.
Microsoft (MIJ22) Surface Pen Tips, Original Version (GFU-00001)
- Choose from one of 3 tips in our Surface Pen Tip Kit V2.
- Product Type: Input Pen
- Works with Surface Pen with single side button
- Country Of Origin: China
Pen Pick Up Wood Surface 01 Foley Sound, Sounds, Effect, Effects [Clean]
Best Pen For Surfaces: Price Comparison
Best Pen For Surfaces: Buying Guide
It would be great if every purchase we made was carefully thought through and planned. We would budget, save and only make the purchase if we could pay for it in cash, right? The truth is that almost everyone is vulnerable to making impulse purchases, both large and small. But while it can be fun at the moment, impulse shopping can also cause feelings of guilt and regret, not to mention financial hardship and debt. So how do you find the middle ground?
How we choose
We broke down our research and analysis process into different rating factors. We use each product’s weighted performance in each category to determine our overall rankings, but we recommend you pay closer attention to the most important criteria. Our experts recommended the following factors when shopping Pen For Surfaces:
- Customer Feedback
#1. How Much Should I Spend on a Pen For Surfaces?
Generally, a Pen For Surfaces is going to live with you for years. Paying more for your product will reward you every time you fast open the lid with increased your speed, better quality accuracy and a sweet view. Again, the average cost of a new Pen For Surfaces is between $$ and $$$. Sure, you get out on some luxury features.
#2. How to use Pen For Surfaces carefully?
First, it’s always important to read the instructions from start to finish before using Pen For Surfaces for the first time. This is important because it’ll help you avoid mistakes that could result in wasting your money or hurting yourself.
#3. How to keep the Pen For Surfaces safe?
Read the warnings on the packaging. The warnings will let you know if there are any special considerations you should be aware of about using the Pen For Surfaces.
Follow all safety precautions listed on the label, and keep children away from your cleaning supplies!
Make sure that any cleaning solution you use is compatible with your equipment.
In general, all of the above Pen For Surfaces are pretty good. If you buy any of them, you will get what you want. Of course, it is worth mentioning that the best product is the one that meets your unique requirement. These Pen For Surfaces are very high quality and are built to last. Thanks for reading, and happy shopping!
Finally, it is time to review these top 10 best products. Now you know the best ten products of this year’s marketplace. And now it’s up to you which one you prefer now. You can decide to buy only one or maybe more. We trust that this article has helped you make a decision, and we strongly believe the items we are reviewing and presenting here in this article are made of the finest quality.