This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best Light Controls With Photocells. We would recommend using Woods 59408WD Outdoor Hard-Wired Post Eye Light Control with Photocell Light Sensor as it is one of the best products currently available in the market.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Light Controls With Photocells you can buy right now. Below you’ll find our more detailed reviews & buyer’s guide, which should help answer any questions you may have before purchasing your new Light Controls With Photocells.
Best Light Controls With Photocells: Top Picks
The Best Light Controls With Photocells: Reviews
How do you know which Light Controls With Photocells is best for you? Many factors can influence your decision when you buy a Light Controls With Photocells. For example, price is an important consideration. You want to get the most value for your money. But other factors may also influence your decision, such as:
- What kind of materials does it use? The material used in construction is one of the most important considerations. Each material has its pros and cons. For example, aluminum is stronger than glass but more prone to scratches, while plastic is less expensive than metal but can be more prone to cracking if you drop your phone on hard surfaces.
- Does it have what you need? If you’re looking for a good product, you must first look at its features. The more features it has, the better. The more complicated the product is, the more expensive it will be. It’s important to find a balance between quality and price.
- What is the quality of the item? The quality of the product is usually determined by its durability and how well it can handle wear and tear. This is especially true for Light Controls With Photocells, where poor-quality products may break down after a few months or less.
- How much does it cost? Finally, price is important in choosing the right Light Controls With Photocells for yourself because not all products are priced equally. Sometimes, paying more can mean getting better quality products or even more benefits than what cheaper products provide.
- Is this product worth my money? There are many different types of Light Controls With Photocells on the market today, so you need to find one that will give you good value for money without breaking the bank. You should also consider how sturdy it is and how much use it can get before needing replacement or repair.
- Is it easy to use? There’s no point in buying a product if you have to spend hours figuring out how it works before you can use it properly. Ensure instructions are clear and easy to follow so you can start using your purchase without delay when you get home from the store.
- How good is the customer service policy? If you want to be sure that you will be able to use the product without any hassle in case something goes wrong, then you need to know what kind of customer service the company offers.
Woods 59408WD Outdoor Hard-Wired Post Eye Light Control with Photocell Light Sensor
$4.76 in stock
- OUTDOOR LIGHTING CONTROLLER FOR HOME SAFETY: this outdoor light controller automates lights, lamp posts or lanterns in the driveway and entryway so that your house will be well-lit and will less likely attract burglars
- SMART OUTDOOR LIGHT CONTROL: the time delay function in the outdoor lights remote control eliminates flickers and false on/off triggers caused by stray dogs or cats
- AUTOMATIC OUTDOOR LIGHT REMOTE CONTROL: with the photocell light sensor, the outdoor lighting remote control can sense the amount of sunlight and automatically switches on at dusk and off at dawn; this saves you the trouble of having to remember to switch it off at certain times
- WEATHER-PROOF REMOTE CONTROL FOR OUTDOOR LIGHTS: this remote control for outdoor lights has a heavy-duty case to protect it from the elements, dirt and dust
- OUTDOOR LIGHTS CONTROLLER DIMENSIONS: 120V 60Hz, 1800W Tungsten, 1100VA Ballast; incandescent, fluorescent, LED, halogen, mercury vapor, high pressure sodium, and CFL compatible
Woods 59411WD Outdoor Hardwired Stem and Swivel Light Control with Photocell, Compatible with Most Types of Bulbs, Swivel Mount for Adjustable Placement, Automatic Settings, Time Delay , Grey
$8.79 in stock
- Photocell automatically turns light ON at dusk and OFF at dawn
- Great for parking lots, building perimeters, sports fields, outdoor sign illumination and other outdoor uses
- Swivel mount allows adjustable placement
- Includes light level slide adjustment
- Time delay eliminates flicker and false ON/OFF triggers due to stray light; CETL Rated
J.LUMI YCA1030 Outdoor Hard-Wired Post Eye Light Control with Photocell Light Sensor, Photocell Sensor, Dusk to Dawn Light Sensor, Photocell for Outdoor Light, UL Listed
- | UL LISTED | Our photocell sensor is UL listed to ensure quality and your safety, for a wide range of residential and commercial applications.
- | AUTOMATIC ON/OFF | The photocell senses sunlight and automatically turns lights on at dusk and off at dawn. Ideal for outdoor lamp post lighting, wall packs or wall scones.
- | FLUSH MOUNT PHOTOCELL BUTTON | Standard size for use residential outlet box, post lamp poles or wall pack fixtures. Time delay function inside the sensor eliminates the load temporarily switching off due to car headlights, lightening or another temporary light source.
- | FOR OUTDOOR USE | This photocell control has IP65 protection rating for outdoor use. The heavy duty body – without the frosty cover - protects the sensor against weather elements such as rain and dust. Frosty cover is optional and will not increase protection rating of this sensor.
- | ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS | 120V 60Hz, 600W Tungsten; incandescent, fluorescent, LED, halogen, mercury vapor, high pressure sodium, and CFL compatible. For user manual, please scroll down to the Technical Specification section in the lower right of this page.
Outdoor Hard-Wired Post Eye Light Control with Photocell Light Sensor, Dusk to Dawn Sensor, Photocell Sensor, Light Sensor for Outdoor Lighting, UL Listed(1 Pack)
- 【UL LISTED】-The photocell sensor is UL listed to ensure quality and safety. It's suitable for wide range of wall pack fixtures, post lamps, pole lights, lanterns, etc.
- AUTO ON/OFF】-The sensor light senses sunlight that will automatically turn your lights on at dusk and offs at dawn. Automatic light sensor means no manual operation and energy saving.
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】-Easy to mount, easy to use, works with most fixtures and bulbs for hardwire outdoor lamps, only required a 5/8" diameter mounting hole.
- 【WHEARTHER PROTECTION】-This outdoor light bulbs dusk to dawn has IP65 protection rating for outdoor use. The high quality material shell protects the photocell against damaged by rain or dust, assures long-term using.
- 【VERSATILE】-120V 60Hz, 600W Tungsten, 600VA Ballast; incandescent, fluorescent, LED, halogen, mercury vapor, high pressure sodium, and CFL compatible. Also the photo eye sensor for outdoor lights has a delay function to prevent loads that are temporarily turned off due to car headlights, lightning, or other temporary light sources.
Woods L4700WD Outdoor Twist Lock Light Control with Photocell
- Photocell automatically turns light ON at dusk and OFF at dawn
- Use on sports fields, parking lots, commercial buildings, street lights or other NEMA locking plug type connections
- Time delay eliminates false ON/OFF triggers
- CFL, LED, incandescent, halogen, mercury vapor or high pressure sodium bulb compatible
- 120V, 50/60Hz, 1800W Tungsten, 1000VA Ballast
Woods 59409 Hardwire Light Control with Photocell and Wall Plate, Light Sensor Switch
- Automatically turns lights on at dusk and off at dawn, 500-Watt/850VA
- Works with incandescent, fluorescent, LED, halogen, mercury vapor or high pressure sodium bulbs
- Time delay eliminates flicker and false on/off triggers due to stray car lights
- Controls driveway and walkway lighting, post lamps, pole lanterns, coach and entry way porch lights
- Direct wire in perfect for outdoor installation - 850- VA ballast, 500W Tungsten, 60Hz
Solus SPC-320 120V Automatic Dusk to Dawn Photocell Photo Control Light Sensor Switch for Hardwire Outdoor Lamp Posts with Ezee Change Plug, Works with Most Fixtures and Bulbs, UL Listed, Black
- SAFETY & SECURITY - This UL Listed Component Switch is safe to use for both commercial and residential outdoor fixtures. Ensures light when it is dark. Keeps surrounding safe and unwanted intruders away.
- USER-FRIENDLY - Easy to Mount, Easy to Use, and Easy to Change. Works with most fixtures and bulbs for hardwire outdoor lamp posts, only required a 1-3/8" diameter mounting hole. Automatic sensor means no manual operation. And when it is time for a change, you can do so in seconds as this switch comes with our propriety Ezee Change Plug design.
- ENERGY SAVING & HASSLE-FREE - Conserve energy as switch comes with a light control sensor that will automatically turn your lights on at dusk and offs at dawn. No more worries.
- VERSATILE - Compatible with most bulbs: up to 300W Incandescent, 54W LED, 39W Fluorescent, or 100W H.I.D. light bulbs. Maximum Wattage: 120V, Up to 60 Watts.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Premium Quality Product, with 5 year warranty. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority. Our US Customer Support Team is always ready and available to assist you.
Woods 59405WD Indoor/Outdoor Light Control Socket With Photocell
- LIGHT ACTIVATED SOCKET WITH PHOTOCELL: the photocell will sense the amount of light around it and automatically switches on at dusk and off at dawn; great for indoor lights and outdoor porch, driveway, patio lights, among other outdoor light fixtures
- ENERGY-SAVING LIGHTING CONTROL SOCKET: as the photocell will switch on/off on its own, you don’t have to manually switch on/off lights your lights, thus saving energy and money along the way
- PRACTICAL OUTDOOR/INDOOR LIGHT CONTROL SOCKET: the light control socket with photocell increases the security of your house as it will keep indoor and outdoor light fixtures bright to give the house a lived-in look which deters burglars
- EASY-TO-INSTALL LIGHT CONTROL SOCKET: no complicated set-up is required; simply insert the photocell into the light control socket and then twist to secure the bulb
- SPECIFICATIONS FOR LIGHT CONTROL SOCKET: compatible with incandescent, fluorescent, LED, halogen, mercury vapor, high pressure sodium, or CFL bulbs; 120V; 60Hz; 150W
Photocell - Twist Lock Photocell 3Pcs Photocell Sensor Auto On/Off Photocell Switch Blue Light Switch Lock Dusk to Dawn Light Control Photocell Light Sensor for Outdoor Lighting 120V~277V
$16.99 in stock
- Auto On/Off: the interior of the photocell light sensor is equipped with an automatic illumination detection circuit, so that it can be automatically turned off during the day and turned on at night, saving time and effort; Quality material shell avoids internal corrosion or damage by water or other things, ensuring long-term use
- Nice Stability: the basic voltage of photo cell switches outdoor is 120V~277V, and this wide voltage product has nice stability, which can resist interference delay, anti-thunder circuit, suitable for outdoor, parks, streets, parking lots, sidewalks and so on
- Easy to Install: photocell outdoor lighting uses a rotary lock design for easy removal and installation; Standard plugs ensure that the sensor can be applied with most standard twist lock socket; You will get 3 LED twist photocells, enough to meet your needs
- Delay Function: dusk to dawn sensor is suitable for standard steering lock sockets, dawn type barns or column lights; Built-in 5 seconds delay function to avoid false triggers, such as car headlights, thunder or other temporary light sources
- Heat Resistance: compared with traditional thermo-photocells, this twist photocell has repeatable setting points, does not generate heat, maintains normal temperature, and will not change color during the life of the product; In addition, it has a faster response time and can withstand high current to work well with LED lamps
Woods 1472WD Outdoor Floodlight Control Socket with Light Sensor Photocell, Grey
- OUTDOOR floodlight control socket, great for flood lights, porch lights, outdoor pole lights and pathway lighting so you arrive to a well-lit home
- PHOTOCELL light socket automatically turns light ON at dusk and OFF at dawn
- Time delay eliminates flicker and false ON/OFF triggers due to stray car lights
- EASY AND FAST, tool-free setup. Simply twist into your existing outlet
- Compatible with incandescent, fluorescent, LED, halogen, mercury vapor, high pressure sodium, or CFL bulbs
Best Light Controls With Photocells: Price Comparison
Best Light Controls With Photocells: Buying Guide
It would be great if every purchase we made was carefully thought through and planned. We would budget, save and only make the purchase if we could pay for it in cash, right? The truth is that almost everyone is vulnerable to making impulse purchases, both large and small. But while it can be fun at the moment, impulse shopping can also cause feelings of guilt and regret, not to mention financial hardship and debt. So how do you find the middle ground?
How we choose
We broke down our research and analysis process into different rating factors. We use each product’s weighted performance in each category to determine our overall rankings, but we recommend you pay closer attention to the most important criteria. Our experts recommended the following factors when shopping Light Controls With Photocells:
- Customer Feedback
#1. How Much Should I Spend on a Light Controls With Photocells?
Generally, a Light Controls With Photocells is going to live with you for years. Paying more for your product will reward you every time you fast open the lid with increased your speed, better quality accuracy and a sweet view. Again, the average cost of a new Light Controls With Photocells is between $$ and $$$. Sure, you get out on some luxury features.
#2. How to use Light Controls With Photocells carefully?
First, it’s always important to read the instructions from start to finish before using Light Controls With Photocells for the first time. This is important because it’ll help you avoid mistakes that could result in wasting your money or hurting yourself.
#3. How to keep the Light Controls With Photocells safe?
Read the warnings on the packaging. The warnings will let you know if there are any special considerations you should be aware of about using the Light Controls With Photocells.
Follow all safety precautions listed on the label, and keep children away from your cleaning supplies!
Make sure that any cleaning solution you use is compatible with your equipment.
In general, all of the above Light Controls With Photocells are pretty good. If you buy any of them, you will get what you want. Of course, it is worth mentioning that the best product is the one that meets your unique requirement. These Light Controls With Photocells are very high quality and are built to last. Thanks for reading, and happy shopping!
Finally, it is time to review these top 10 best products. Now you know the best ten products of this year’s marketplace. And now it’s up to you which one you prefer now. You can decide to buy only one or maybe more. We trust that this article has helped you make a decision, and we strongly believe the items we are reviewing and presenting here in this article are made of the finest quality.